Low Carbon Community Buildings & Small Businesses Webinar. Booking here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/low-carbon-community-buildings-small-businesses-tickets-225252264587
13th June 2022, 7pm, online
Migrating to renewable power and renewable heating systems? Need to reduce fuel costs? All you need to know from an independent expert Tom Macdonald, Berkshire Project Officer from the Low Carbon Workplaces grant scheme. Every Hall or Small business is different and no single solution fits every hall, Tom will guide us through the many options and answer your questions.
The session will also cover;
- smart energy management
- energy saving options
- renewables & energy generation
- case studies
Tuesday 21st June 2022, online, 7pm. Booking here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/affordable-housing-webinar-tickets-338835775927
Free, online webinar for anyone from a rural or urban community in Berkshire interested in exploring the options for providing AFFORDABLE housing for people with a connection to their neighbourhood.
This session will cover;
- The definitions of Rural affordable housing
- Ways to effectively communicate and engage well with your community
- How to gather valuable data to be confident that there is ‘need’ in your community
- Understanding how to read and use the data effectively
- What outcomes you can expect from a successful survey and how you can use it to progress
Monday 4th July 2022, online, 7pm. Booking and further details here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/showcasing-community-led-housing-models-tickets-338847330487
An exciting opportunity to attend an online training workshop examining successful community-led housing models & case studies.