For more information on our current areas of work, please click on your topic of interest:
- CCB Oil Club
- Community Buildings Advice
- Community Learning
- Energy Advice and Fuel Poverty
- Tackling Rural Loneliness & Isolation
- Climate Change in Berkshire
- Rural Affordable Housing
For information on some of our previous areas of work, please follow these links:
Connecting Communities in Berkshire is on AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice, like ours, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon will donate a portion the purchase price to your chosen charity.
All you have to do is sign in to your Amazon account through the AmazonSmile page then search for and select Connecting Communities in Berkshire (don’t search under our abbreviated name CCB). Do your shopping as normal and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the value to us. You can find out more about how it works on their FAQs page.
Connecting Communities in Berkshire is on EasyFundraising
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ccberks/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Connecting Communities in Berkshire at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Connecting Communities in Berkshire with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
There are no catches or hidden charges and Connecting Communities in Berkshire will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.