CCB offers a wide range of training courses for adults, specially designed to support community groups and the voluntary sector. Many of our training workshops are free to CBAS Members and CCB Members and are of low cost to others.
If there’s any subject in particular that you’d like to see then we’d LOVE to hear from you. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Examples of the training courses we can provide and have run in the past (with partner organisations) include:
- Funding workshops – how to successfully apply for funding for your community group or building
- Reopening Your Village Hall after the Pandemic
- Energy Advice & Awareness for Practitioners/Volunteers
- How to successfully use social media for community groups
- Health and safety and Fire Risk Assessment Training for Village Halls
- Marketing workshops for community groups
- Training on rural affordable housing /community-led housing
- Introduction to Community Organising
- Emergency Life Skills/Emergency First Aid
- Health & Wellbeing Webinar
Our training events in West Berkshire and Wokingham have been supported and received funding from the Adult Community Learning Team, West Berkshire Council & Wokingham Borough Council. Please click here to view our safeguarding policy.