Open to the public (attendance only by prior enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3rd July at 10:30 for 1.5 hours.
Venue : St Marys Church hall, 18 Church Street, Kintbury, Hungerford RG17 9TR.
There has been very positive feedback from people who have previously attended a Falls and Frailty Awareness session. Topics that may be covered include:
• The prevalence and impact of Falls on clients
• Assessment of the client at risk of falls
• Falls prevention and management strategies
• An introduction to frailty as a syndrome, its effects on clients and its management
• Home hazard safety awareness
• The current evidence base and literature regards falls and frailty.
If interested, please contact: email@example.com
Get tips and information from our Falls website: