Exciting new webinar on Energy Advice & Awareness Training from CCB just announced.
On Tuesday 24th November from 10am – 12pm. The training will be run by CCB’s Energy Expert Helen Dean and full details including how to book can be found below, join from the comfort of your own home of office.
About this Event
This course aims to provide training, advice and useful information to practitioners and volunteers that work with low income and vulnerable individuals, including families, those with long term health conditions and the elderly.
The sessions will ensure learners know and understand;
* The definition of fuel poverty, and how to advise and support the clients you work with
* How to compare costs and switch supplier to get the best deal;
* The discounts available to those on low incomes
* Funding for insulation and boiler improvements for low income households from 3 sources
* How to reduce costs by reducing energy usage
* Information on the Priority Services Register
* How best to deal with debt and support available
* Useful sources of further information
Places booked on a first come, first served basis. To book your place please click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/energy-advice-awareness-webinar-tickets-125020753439 This training is supported by West Berkshire Council Adult Community Learning