Invitation to a Mental Health Crisis Pathway Review
Monday 10th February at 9.30 to 12.30
West Berkshire Council office chamber
Is your organisation supporting people with poor mental health? Do you support someone with poor mental health or are you a mental health service user yourself?
During 2019 The Mental Health Crisis service provided by The Berkshire West Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been conducting a review. An important event to which you are invited takes place on Monday 10th February at 9.30 to 12.30.
Look at the communication below. Your knowledge and experiences are of value and they may help to shape the mental health pathway for West Berkshire people.
What: Mental Health Crisis Review
When: Monday 10th February, 2020 9:30-12:30
Where: West Berkshire Council office chamber
This event is for all Berkshire West service users, carers and voluntary sectors partners, who wish to be involved in the designing of the Mental Health Crisis pathway
Berkshire West CCG are hosting a feedback session following the input from focus groups and engagement forums previously held about our mental health crisis services.
Having collated all the feedback we will be presenting with you the next steps.
What will be discussed:
· Expanding services for people experiencing a mental health crisis
· Ensuring the NHS will provide a single point of access and timely, universal mental health crisis care for everyone
· 24/7 community-based mental health crisis response for adults and older adults
· Increase alternative forms of provision for those in crisis – crisis cafes provide a more suitable alternative to A&E
· And the collaborations with local authorities, voluntary sector partners and service users to look at the non-clinical issues
Refreshments to be included.
Please book with my colleague Laura whose details are below
Chairman Suicide Prevention Action Group
If you would like to book to attend this event please get in touch with Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.